unsigned char *bodyp,
Replace message-body data.
||Called only from xxfi_eom. smfi_replacebody may be called more than once.
||smfi_replacebody replaces the body of the current message. If called
more than once, subsequent calls result in data being appended to the new
||Opaque context structure.
||A pointer to the start of the new body data, which does not have to be null-terminated. If bodyp is NULL, it is treated as having length == 0. Body data should be in CR/LF form.
||The number of data bytes pointed to by bodyp.
||smfi_replacebody fails and returns MI_FAILURE if:
Otherwise, it will return MI_SUCCESS.
- bodyp == NULL and bodylen > 0.
- Changing the body in the current connection state is invalid.
- A network error occurs.
- SMFIF_CHGBODY was not set when smfi_register was called.
- Since the message body may be very large, setting SMFIF_CHGBODY may significantly affect filter performance.
- If a filter sets SMFIF_CHGBODY but does not call smfi_replacebody, the original body remains unchanged.
- For smfi_replacebody, filter order is important. Later filters will see the new body contents created by earlier ones.